What is a BioMechanics Coach?
A BioMechanics Coach is trained in instrinsic BioMechanics and will be able to perform a full-body BioMechanicla screen, establishing any areas of mechanical weekness in an individual.
A fully trained Coach can screen the shoulders, spine, pelvis, knees, ankles, nerves and muscles to see if they are functioning correctly; if these are not working to capacity, then a BioMechanics Coach will be able to determine whether that is due to genetic issues or something that is developing due to poor technique, posture problems, inadequate rehabilitation or ergonomic set-up.
Once this has been established, the Coach will be able to prescribe an exercise programme to help eradicate the problems, improve performance and help with injury prevention.
- Perform a comprehensive assessment of the bodyâ€™s intrinsic function
- Improve function and stability
- Reduce niggling aches and pains
- Improve performance
- Reduce the risk of injury
We can not:
- Diagnose specific injuries or conditions
- Treat acute injuries such as strains or sprains
- Control the level of speed of your success; WE are the Coachâ€¦YOU are the athlete
Mobile – 07876 403445
Email – email@example.com
Mobile – 07886 967349
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org