Osteopathy is a form of drug-free non-invasive manual medicine that focuses on total body health by treating and strengthening the musculoskeletal framework, which includes the joints, muscles and spine. Its aim is to positively affect the body’s nervous, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
Osteopathy is effective for the following conditions;
generalised aches and pains,
• joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
• arthritic pain,
• general, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
• uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash)
• headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic) / migraine prevention
• frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
• circulatory problems,
• digestion problems,
• joint pains, lumbago,
• muscle spasms,
• inability to relax,
• rheumatic pain,
• minor sports injuries and tensions.
As an osteopath Andre offers a complete Musculoskeletal treatment service including: diagnosis and treatment, referral to GP and consultants (where necessary) for imaging or tests and a bespoke exercise and self care package suited to your personal needs. Andre also has experience working with many clients in pre-surgical strengthening (prehab) and post surgical rehabilitation to improve recovery times.
Andre always delivers high quality, personalised, healthcare that is unique to you as an individual and never a cut and paste formula for recovery.
For more information call Andre on 07449954936