Physiotherapist Mike Banks
Mike has 20 years experience in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and injuries.
Physiotherapy can help to treat and improve a wide range of conditions. It is non-invasive and does not involve the use of medication. It is therefore suitable for most people and may also be recommended as a treatment following an injury during sport, at work, or while carrying out a regular activity, such as gardening, or decorating. It may also be helpful following a back strain, or repetitive strain injury (RSI).
As a Professional Chartered Physiotherapist, Mike offers:
- The diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injury.
- Complete rehabilitation service
- Post surgical rehabilitation to maximum function
- Orthopaedic Referral where necessary and liaison with orthopaedic specialist
- Referral for diagnostic and treatment injection
- GP liaison for diagnostic tests
- Private X ray and MRI referral.
For more information call Mike on 07702 543778